Stay in the Heart of Hamamatsu's Business District: Book Your Stay at Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C.

#kuretake #kikugawa. Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C..

Stay in the Heart of Hamamatsu's Business District: Book Your Stay at Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C.

Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C.

Address line : 1989-1, Kamo, Kikukawa
City : Hamamatsu
State : Shizuoka
Country : Japan
Zipcode : 439-0031
Chain name : Kuretakeso
Accommodation type : Hotel
Rating average : 7.9
Checkin : 03:00 PM
Checkout : 10:00 AM
Brand name : Kuretakeso
Rates from : USD 44
Number floors : 10
Number rooms : 134

Book Now

The 3-star Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C. offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Shizuoka. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Facilities like Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, airport transfer, restaurant, laundry service are readily available for you to enjoy. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find television LCD/plasma screen, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, heating, desk. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including hot spring bath, golf course (within 3 km), spa, massage. Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C. is an excellent choice from which to explore Shizuoka or to simply relax and rejuvenate.

Stay in the Heart of Hamamatsu's Business District: Book Your Stay at Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C.

If you are staying at a resort near Hamamatsu, they should pay for an internet association to every their guests. Most of the hotels in Hamamatsu, are providing pardon Wi-fi to every their guests. This is because the guests select a home-like proclaim with good internet connectivity. If it is a thing hotel, it is mandatory to allow best internet connection. In today's scenario, Wi-Fi has become important as the let breathe we breathe. It has become one of the critical factors for booking any hotels in Hamamatsu.

Stay in the Heart of Hamamatsu's Business District: Book Your Stay at Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C.

In today's scenario, there is no such person who doesn't adore watching TV. A cozy evening period is not supreme without watching your favorite shows. TV is considered as an important faculty in all hotel in Japan Road. If you travel staying when your links for a weekend and there is an important approve that today would you miss it? completely No!

Stay in the Heart of Hamamatsu's Business District: Book Your Stay at Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C.

Nothing relaxes a tired body than a rejuvenating spa treatment. matter folks and couples who stay in hotels in Hamamatsu choose Spa as a ration of their package. The Spa relief is charged separately according to the further you use. Most of the 3-star hotels in Japan Road have Spa in their itinerary as one of the special amenities other than bar and kitchenette. Hotel shuttle

Stay in the Heart of Hamamatsu's Business District: Book Your Stay at Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C.

No hotel is total without a lift. Would you choose raise or climbing stairs to reach your room on the 5th floor? Obviously, you will prefer utilizing lift. They are considered as a ahead of its time daylight comfort as most of the people select it rather than walking. Staying with your relations in a hotel? make positive the hotel you are staying has a lift because you may stay following your parents who have cause problems walking taking place the stairs. keep this in mind since making your room reservation.

Kuretake-inn Kikugawa I.C. Maps

Are you Searching for the BEST RATE Hotels Booking in Hamamatsu? As a traveler, I have been traveled a lot especially to Hamamatsu. I have checked tons of websites to locate the best place that fit my needs subsequent to the best rate of the Hotels for my trips. fine trip starts from good staying place, the place that will allow you enjoy what you bearing in mind without hassle. Here is 10 steps to find the best hotels with the best rates.

Book Now