Escape to Paradise: F8 Inn (formerly F8 B&B) Philippines - Your Dream Getaway Awaits!

F8 Inn (formerly F8 Bed and Breakfast) Philippines

F8 Inn (formerly F8 Bed and Breakfast) Philippines

Escape to Paradise: F8 Inn (formerly F8 B&B) Philippines - Your Dream Getaway Awaits!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the (formerly) F8 B&B, now the F8 Inn, in the Philippines – and trust me, "dream getaway" is a BIG claim. Let's see if this place actually delivers on the promise, shall we?

My Honest-to-Goodness, Tell-It-Like-It-Is Review of Escape to Paradise: F8 Inn (formerly F8 B&B) Philippines

Right, so, first things first: Accessibility. Now, I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert in wheelchair accessibility, okay? But I did poke around the Facilities for disabled guests section, and it says they have 'em. That's a start. I hope they actually do because a truly accessible place shouldn't just tick a box – it should work! I'm also kinda side-eyeing the lack of info on specific on-site accessible resources like restaurants. That's gotta be a priority!

Cleanliness and Safety: The Whole "Everything is Awesome" Vibe (Hopefully)

This is where things get interesting, especially after, you know, gestures vaguely at the state of the world. F8 Inn is talking a good safety game. They're boasting about Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Rooms sanitized between stays, and Staff trained in safety protocol. Sounds good on paper, right? BUT…and it's a big but…I need to see it. I want to walk in and feel that "clean" feeling, not just read about it. Especially with all the Hand sanitizer stations listed. (I hope they actually refill them!). The presence of Doctor/nurse on call, first aid kit, and having the Hygiene certification thing is a plus, tho. I like the Room sanitization opt-out available, too. I'm big on the idea of people's choices.

The Food, Glorious Food (and the Not-So-Glorious?)

Okay, food is life, people. Let's get down to brass tacks. F8 Inn is loaded with food options. Restaurants, Coffee shop, Poolside bar, Snack bar, and a Vegetarian restaurant are all music to my ears. They have Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, Western breakfast, and Western cuisine in restaurant - that's a whole lotta options. I want to know how authentic that Asian cuisine really is! And is their Asian breakfast really legit? I will not travel to a place without the right soup/noodle option. I'm curious on all these things! I would also like to know if those food options are accessible such as the physical accessibility. The Breakfast [buffet] and A la carte in restaurant are also options, which is a solid move. I'm also a fan of the Bottle of water in the room – hydrating is key! I’m gonna need something with more options, because I wanna get stuffed and love that I have options.

Ways to Relax (AKA: My Inner Couch Potato's Guide)

This is the juicy bit, people. Swimming pool [outdoor]? Check. Pool with view? Yes, please. Sauna? Spa? Spa/sauna? Steamroom? Oh, are we speaking my language now! I’m envisioning myself now, floating in the pool, a tropical drink in hand, the sun kissing my skin. They also offer Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage, Gym/fitness, and the good old Fitness center. I'm looking for full-blown pampering, folks. This is a vacation, people!

Internet, Internet Everywhere! (Thank Goodness)

Okay, in today's world, reliable internet is essential. F8 Inn seems on top of it with Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Internet access – wireless, Internet access – LAN, and Wi-Fi in public areas. They also have facilities for business with Xerox/fax in business center, Meetings, Meeting/banquet facilities, and Seminars. However, I'm also a bit worried about the speed, especially with the Audio-visual equipment for special events, Projector/LED display, and even Wi-Fi for special events, because all of that stuff can really suck up the bandwidth. Let's hope it's also reliable!

Getting Around (Because, You Know, You Have to Leave the Hotel Eventually)

They have Airport transfer, which is a major win. Getting from the airport to the hotel without figuring out public transportation after a long flight is a lifesaver. Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Bicycle parking, Taxi service, and Valet parking - they have it all. They check that box.

For the Kids (And the Tired Parents)

This place seems pretty Family/child friendly. They have Babysitting service and Kids facilities, plus they have Kids meal. I'm not a parent, but I know how important it is for parents to be able to actually relax on vacation.

Rooms: What's Actually In There?

The Available in all rooms list is a solid start. Air conditioning, Additional toilet, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Desk, Extra long bed, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Mirror, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens. All the essentials are there. But… I need to know about those Interconnecting room(s) available - are they actually available? And those Bathtub and Separate shower/bathtub? Some people like to have a choice!

The "Other Stuff" - Services, Conveniences, and Quirks

Okay, this is where the details can really make or break a place. F8 Inn has a laundry list of services: Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, and Xerox/fax in business center. Whew! It’s a lot. I am really impressed by Check-in/out [express] and Check-in/out [private]. I like that.

My Verdict (So Far…)

F8 Inn sounds promising. Lots of amenities, seemingly serious about safety, and a good selection of food options. But as I always say…"the devil is in the details." I need to see the delivery. I want to hear about real experiences from real people. I'm still waiting for that "wow" factor, but I'm intrigued. This is a promising contender if they can take their game to the next level.

Now, for the BIG Offer…

Tired of the Same Old Grind? Escape to Paradise with F8 Inn! Here's How to Book Your Dream Getaway (and Maybe Score a Discount!)

Book directly through F8 Inn's website and you'll unlock:

  • The Best Rate Guarantee: Meaning, if you find a lower price elsewhere, they'll match it!
  • Exclusive "Early Bird" Specials: If you book more than 30 days in advance, you might nab a sweet discount!
  • Free Breakfast (Maybe): Keep an eye out for packages that include complimentary breakfast – fuel up for your day of relaxation!
  • Flexible Cancellation Policies: Because life happens, and sometimes plans change.
  • Extra Perks: They will offer extra perks like free airport transfers or spa treatments!

Why Choose F8 Inn? Because You Deserve It!

  • Unwind and Recharge: Soak up the sun by the pool, indulge in a massage, or simply chill in your
Phuket Paradise Found: Unbelievable Mövenpick Bangtao Beach Resort

Book Now

F8 Inn (formerly F8 Bed and Breakfast) Philippines

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's itinerary. This is F8 Inn: The Messy, Glorious Edition. We're talking chaotic fun, impromptu naps, and the distinct possibility of me accidentally saying "sh*t" in front of a nun. Let's do this.

F8 Inn: A Rollercoaster of Filipino Dreams (and Likely, Sunburn)

Day 1: Arrival and the Curse of the Airport Burger

  • 10:00 AM: Arrive at Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). God help us all. Seriously. NAIA is a special kind of hell, a delightful purgatory of delayed flights and questionable air conditioning. Pray to whatever deity you believe in that my luggage doesn't get lost in the vortex of baggage claim.
  • 11:30 AM: The Airport Food Tragedy: I'm starving. And against my better judgment, I’m tempted by a glistening burger at one of those airport fast-food places. This is my annual tradition, a culinary self-flagellation. Let the indigestion and the subsequent regret begin! (Also, why are airport burgers always so…sad?)
  • 12:30 PM: The Great Taxi Hunt. This is where the adventure REALLY begins. Negotiating a taxi rate is a blood sport. I swear, I leave my soul to the taxi drivers to haggle. Let’s see, how many times I'll have to say "meter pls" before I give up.
  • 2:00 PM: Arrive at F8 Inn! Finally. Hopefully, the staff doesn't think I'm a complete disaster already. (Maybe they'll have a cold beer for me… please, please have a cold beer.)
  • 2:30 PM: The Room Reveal. Okay, let's see if this "cozy" room is actually a shoebox or a haven. Crossing fingers that the air conditioning works, because, Philippines.
  • 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM: The Nap of Champions. Jet lag hits hard, and let's be honest, I’m not getting younger. Mandatory nap. This is non-negotiable. Don't disturb me unless there's an emergency… like, a mango float emergency.
  • 7:00 PM: Head out for dinner. I'm dying to try some authentic Filipino food. Adobo is on the menu. My tastebuds are going wild.

Day 2: Manila Mayhem and Basilica Bliss

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up. Hopefully, feeling somewhat human. Coffee is crucial.
  • 10:00 AM: Intramuros Exploration. This walled city is supposed to be amazing. I'm picturing romantic horse-drawn carriages, instead of being stuck in traffic. Praying. Praying hard.
  • 11:00 AM: San Agustin Church. I'm not religious, but the architecture is supposed to be stunning. Hopefully, I can sneak a peek without feeling like I'm intruding on something sacred.
  • 12:00 PM: Lunch in Intramuros. Trying to find a restaurant that isn’t a total tourist trap. Wish me luck. Maybe I’ll stumble into some actual genuine Filipino food.
  • 1:30 PM: Fort Santiago. History and more history. I need a nap.
  • 3:00 PM: Street Food Adventure (Or, The Fear of the Unknown). Okay, so I'm terrified, yet strangely excited. I'm going to try some street food. I'm praying it won't lead to a three-day stay in the bathroom. I’m not brave, don't get any ideas
  • 5:00 PM: Relax. Drink up something. Beer please.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner. I hope I can find a decent restaurant.

Day 3: The Day the Sea Tried to Eat Me

  • 8:00 AM: Wake up and try that.
  • 9:00 AM: Travel to Subic Bay.
  • 11:00 AM: Arrive at Subic Bay.
  • 12:00 PM: Lunch and Explore.
  • 2:00 PM: Ocean Adventure. See all the animals!
  • 5:00 PM: Relax.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner and talk with my soul.

Day 4: Farewell, F8 Inn. Hello, My Life.

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up. One last breakfast. Seriously, this Filipino food is going to be sorely missed.
  • 10:00 AM: The Last Goodbyes. Say goodbye to F8 Inn. This place became my safe haven. It was real, flawed, and ridiculously charming, just like the Philippines itself.
  • 11:00 AM: Travel to Airport.
  • 1:00 PM: Boarding. My head is full of memories. I am now an emotional mess, but the good kind. I feel changed. I feel… full.
  • 4:00 PM: Departure. The plane takes off, and I'm leaving the Philippines. This is the hardest part.
  • 5:00 PM: Reflections. I hope I can go back.

Important Notes (aka, My Mental Checklist):

  • Embrace the Chaos: Things won't go according to plan. Embrace it. Laugh at it. It's part of the adventure.
  • Learn Some Basic Tagalog Phrases: Saying "Salamat" (thank you) and "Magkano?" (how much?) goes a long way. Even if you butcher the pronunciation, they'll appreciate the effort.
  • Hydrate and Sunscreen Up: Seriously, the sun is brutal. Don't end up looking like a lobster.
  • Don't Be Afraid to Get Lost: Wander off the beaten path. That's where the real magic happens.
  • Leave Your Expectations at the Door: The Philippines is a country that will surprise you. In good ways, bad ways, and downright bizarre ways. Just roll with it.
  • And lastly, be kind to your fellow travelers and everyone you meet. Smile. Appreciate the small things. And never, EVER underestimate the power of a good mango shake.

This is it. Here we go! Wish me luck. And maybe, just maybe, I’ll survive the trip. Probably not unscathed, but alive. And that, my friends, is a victory.

Escape to Paradise: Villa Zest's Unforgettable South African Getaway

Book Now

F8 Inn (formerly F8 Bed and Breakfast) Philippines

Escape to Paradise: F8 Inn (formerly F8 B&B) Philippines - Your Dream Getaway Awaits! (But Does It REALLY?) - An FAQ That Doesn't Pull Punches

So, is F8 Inn actually paradise? The photos are INTENSE. I'm talking Insta-worthy levels.

Okay, let's be honest. Those photos? Yeah, they're good. REALLY good. Like, professionally photographed, maybe touched up a LITTLE bit good. Paradise? Well, it depends on your definition. If paradise means white sand, turquoise water, and the occasional Instagram influencer striking a pose, then YES. If paradise means a perfectly curated experience, 24/7 air conditioning, and avoiding all human interaction (which, honestly, sounds pretty good sometimes), then maybe, just maybe, adjust your expectations a tad.

I went there last year (pre-pandemic, blessedly), and yeah, the beach is stunning. Seriously. Jaw-dropping. One morning, I saw a guy with a camera the size of my torso setting up to take a photo of the sunrise. My first thought? "Huh. Guess I'm not the only one who thinks this place is pretty." My second thought after the guy bumped into me (accidentally, I think): "Okay, maybe not *my* paradise." Perfect is hard to come by, especially with a camera-wielding tourist. ;)

What's the food like? I'm a foodie. I need to know.

Alright, foodies, buckle up. This is a tricky one. The dining experience is... variable. Sometimes, it's AMAZING. Fresh seafood grilled to perfection while you watch the sunset. Other times... and I'm being honest here.... it's a bit hit-or-miss. I remember one breakfast where the eggs were, shall we say, *firm*. Like, structural integrity kind of firm.

BUT! And this is a big but, the staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. If you don't like something, they'll fix it! Just be specific. "Less firm eggs, please!" I'm guessing the chef has an off day like the rest of us! The best part is the local flavors. Everything fresh. Don't expect Michelin stars, but do expect some seriously delicious Filipino dishes. And the fruit? Oh my god, the fruit. Mangos that explode with flavor. Heaven.

Are the rooms clean? Hygiene is a big deal for me.

Generally, yes. The rooms are cleaned daily, and the staff does a good job. However, it's the Philippines, not a sterile hospital. You might encounter a gecko or two – embrace it! They eat the bugs! I had a tiny little one that hung out on the ceiling near my bed. I named him "Gecko-zilla" (creative, I know).

That said, make sure you pack some anti-bacterial wipes, just in case. A little extra precaution never hurt anyone. My friend forgot hers, and she spent the first day obsessing over every speck of dust. (She's not a "nature person," to put it mildly.) It's the tropics, you know? Things happen. Learn to roll with it. Or, you know, wipe things down. Whatever works for you!

What activities are there? I don't want to just sit on the beach ALL day!

Okay, so the beach is central. But there's plenty to do! Snorkeling is AMAZING. The coral reefs are vibrant, the fish are colorful, and it is utterly mesmerizing, it takes you out of your headspace. You can arrange island-hopping tours, which is a MUST. Visit local waterfalls (breathtaking!), go kayaking, or just chill by the pool with a good book.

*Emotional outburst*: I took a snorkeling trip, and I will literally never forget that. It's the closest I've ever been to feeling like I could fly. I saw a sea turtle, and I cried, honestly. It's an experience that got me. I tried to take some pictures with my waterproof phone and I failed miserably, but I have the memory. It was magical. I wish I could bottle that feeling and give it to everyone.

Also, there is some incredible hiking potential around the area, but I'm not much of a hiker. More of a "sit on the beach and eat snacks" kind of person.

How's the service? Are the staff friendly like they say?

The staff are phenomenal. Seriously. They are genuinely friendly, helpful, and eager to please. They'll go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. I had a minor issue with the air conditioning (it wasn't blasting enough, which, in the tropics, is important!), and they fixed it immediately. They're patient, accommodating, and always smiling. Honestly, the service is one of the best things about F8 Inn. They're the true gem. Their friendly faces always made me feel welcome, even when I was grumpy from the heat. They are amazing.

Is it good for families? I have two rambunctious kids.

I saw families there, and from what I observed, it seemed good. The kids seemed entertained, playing in the sand and splashing in the shallows. There's enough space for little ones to run around, but you may not want to leave the kids completely unattended, especially near the water. I'm not a parent, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

The staff seemed used to them. The staff are incredibly accommodating, and the place is generally relaxed. And honestly, I think kids need a bit of sand and sun, right? The ocean is a natural playground, but be smart about it, and your kids will probably love it. If you're after a luxurious, quiet retreat, maybe not the BEST choice, but generally, it can be great.

What about transportation? How do I get there, and how easy is it to get around?

Getting to F8 Inn involves a bit of effort. You'll likely fly into a nearby airport (usually Caticlan), then take a van/shuttle to the inn. The roads can be bumpy, so pack accordingly. It's part of the adventure, right? Once there, getting around is usually done using trikes (motorcycle taxis) or by walking. It's not exactly public transport central, so be prepared to negotiate prices. I'm terrible at haggling. Terrible. I almost always end up paying more than I should. But hey, it's a learning experience!

Remember, there are also boats to nearby islands. This opens up a whole new world of exploration. Ask the staff; they can help you arrange everything. And be prepared for a little bit of a chaotic arrival and departure… it is part of the charm, so long as you are patient, it will all work out.