Lexington Luxury: Unbelievable 2-Bedroom SKY Views in Vietnam!

SKY 2 bedroom Lexington Vietnam

SKY 2 bedroom Lexington Vietnam

Lexington Luxury: Unbelievable 2-Bedroom SKY Views in Vietnam!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the dizzying heights of… Lexington Luxury: Unbelievable 2-Bedroom SKY Views in Vietnam! And I'm not gonna lie, I'm already picturing myself, Mai Tai in hand, gazing out over some impossibly green landscape. But let's get REAL real - does it live up to the hype? Let's find out!

First Impressions: The Arrival (and the "Is This Real Life?" Moment)

Okay, so the "Unbelievable SKY Views" part? Not a lie. I mean, seriously, the pictures? They're almost doing the views justice. The lobby is… well, it's luxurious. Think gleaming marble, hushed whispers, and a faint, but definitely present, air of "don't you dare smudge the feng shui." Check-in was a breeze – contactless, thankfully (because let's be honest, I'm STILL sanitizing EVERYTHING). They even had someone carry my ludicrously oversized suitcase (yes, I pack like I'm moving in permanently). Accessibility: Now, I don't personally need it, but I spent some time looking around because I'm trying to be helpful, and it looks like they've made a decent effort. Elevators, ramps… the basics seem covered. I'd recommend verifying specifics with the hotel directly, but it seems like they're trying. (More on the accessibility thing later.)

Rooms: Sky High, Sort Of (and a Little Bit Messy, Just Like Me)

The 2-bedroom suite? WORTH IT. Seriously. Loads of space. Think a proper living room area with actual comfy sofas. The décor is, well, it's… clean. A tad generic-but-stylish, you know? But the views from the floor-to-ceiling windows? Absolutely breathtaking. Legit jaw-dropping stuff. The "extra long bed" was a lifesaver because, let's face it, I sprawl. The bathroom? Huge, with a separate shower and bathtub. (More about that tub later - it was… a moment.) The "additional toilet" was a blessing too. No more awkward bathroom traffic jams!

Here’s the thing, I was a little worried about cleanliness, you know, post-pandemic. But I'd say they're nailing it. The "room sanitization opt-out" is a nice touch, and there’s a noticeable commitment to using antiviral cleaning products. I even saw a staff member meticulously wiping down the door handles, which made me almost feel guilty about touching them again. Almost.

Now, the truth bomb:

  • Wi-Fi, people, Wi-Fi! Free Wi-Fi in all rooms is a non-negotiable for me, and they delivered. Fast, reliable, and I didn’t have to yell at it once. Victory!
  • Internet [LAN] – I didn’t bother with the LAN. Who uses that anymore? But it IS there if you're old school.
  • Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas: Same story - good and available.
  • Things to Do (or, The Art of Doing Absolutely Nothing):
    • Pool with view: Ah, yes, the aforementioned Mai Tai destination. Seriously. The pool is gorgeous, and the view… you'll never want to leave.
    • Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom I skipped the sauna, but the spa… Oh. My. Goodness. The massage I had? I’m pretty sure I levitated for at least an hour. Pure bliss. Definitely worth the price. They also have that "foot bath" thing, and you can tell they really believe in the experience.
      • Fitness Center, Gym/fitness: I took a quick peek. Clean, modern equipment. Didn't use it, but it looked tempting.
    • Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]: Yeah, both.
    • Ways to relax: Spa all the way! And staring at the view. That's an art form in itself.

Dining, Drinking & Snacking: Food glorious food! (and possibly a few embarrassing moments…)

  • Restaurants: There are multiple restaurant options, including an Asian cuisine in restaurant, and a Western cuisine in restaurant.
  • Breakfast [buffet], Buffet in restaurant: The breakfast buffet itself was epic. Seriously. Fruit I didn't even know existed, pastries that crumbled perfectly, and an omelet station where the chef seemed genuinely thrilled to make me a three-egg masterpiece.
  • Room service [24-hour]: Excellent. Because sometimes, you just want to order a pizza at 3 am while you're watching a terrible movie… and then you realize that you ate a whole pizza…
  • Poolside bar: Crucial. Crucial!
  • A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Bar, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast: All present and accounted for. I ate too much and I loved it.
  • Bottle of water: Available. Much appreciated.

But here's where it gets a little… messy:

  • The "Safe Dining Setup" was great. The staff are super careful, really. "Daily disinfection in common areas", "Physical distancing of at least 1 meter", "Individually-wrapped food options" – it all feels safe.
  • Cashless payment service: Makes everything so much easier.
  • The "Breakfast in room" option. It's there but I'm a buffet gal.

Services & Conveniences: The Nitty Gritty

  • Luggage storage: They held my suitcase. Again. God bless them.
  • Concierge: Helpful, polite, and actually gave me good restaurant recommendations.
  • Laundry service, Dry cleaning, Ironing service: Yes, because I am a slob.
  • Air conditioning in public area: Essential.
  • Facilities for disabled guests: See "Accessibility" above. I'd suggest contacting the hotel for specifics.
  • Doorman: Welcome to the hotel in style, you know?
  • Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange, Convenience store, Gift/souvenir shop: All there - a one-stop shop!
  • Daily housekeeping: Yup. My room was spotless every day.
  • Elevator: Necessary.
  • Air conditioning in public area: Yup.
  • Meeting/banquet facilities: Didn't use them, but they looked impressive.
  • Safety deposit boxes: Always a good idea.
  • Smoking area: Because, well, some people.
  • Taxi service, Valet parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Airport transfer, Bicycle parking: The works!

For the Kids

  • Family/child friendly, Babysitting service, Kids facilities, Kids meal: I don't have kids, but it looked like they cater well to families. I saw a play area, and the staff seemed genuinely friendly with children.

Cleanliness and Safety: The Sanitizing Squad!

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Hygiene certification: Check and check. They take cleanliness seriously.
  • Rooms sanitized between stays: Pretty certain about this.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: I saw them wearing masks, and sanitizing things.
  • Hand sanitizer, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Everywhere.
  • CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Non-smoking rooms, Smoke alarms, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour]: I felt safe.
  • Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit: Good to know!

Accessibility - Back to it!

This is where I feel the need for some honesty. While they appear to have some facilities, I didn't spend a huge amount of time rigorously checking every detail. I'd strongly suggest contacting the hotel directly if you have specific accessibility needs. Ask about room details (door width, bathroom layout, etc.) to be absolutely sure.

The Imperfections (because nothing’s perfect, and that’s okay!)

  • The "Exterior corridor" of the hotel is a bit blah.
  • The decor… it's leaning towards the generic-stylish side, which isn't a bad thing, just not particularly memorable.
  • "Pets allowed unavailable." - I might have been tempted to bring my furry friend, but I understand.

The Verdict: Should You Go?

ABSOLUTELY.

Lexington Luxury exceeded my expectations.

Here is a compelling offer for Lexington Luxury: Unbelievable 2-Bedroom SKY Views in Vietnam!

Stop Dreaming, Start Living: Your Sky-High Escape Awaits at Lexington Luxury!

Exhilarating views, luxurious comfort, and adventures galore! Are you ready to experience Vietnam like never before? Lexington Luxury beckons, offering an **Unbelievable 2

Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable Luxury at CASABAY Pool Villas

Book Now

SKY 2 bedroom Lexington Vietnam

Okay, buckle up, buttercup. This ain't your sanitized, perfectly-planned travel itinerary. This is… me trying to wrangle a trip to the SKY 2 bedroom Lexington Vietnam. Prepare for a rollercoaster of highs, lows, and the inevitable existential dread of wondering if you packed enough socks.

The Lexi-Adventure: A Vietnam Ramble (Oh God, Here We Go)

Pre-Trip - The Anxiety Spiral Begins (aka, the "I-Can't-Believe-This-Is-Happening" Phase)

  • Day 1-7 (or however long it takes to stop panicking): RESEARCH. Oh god, the research. I swear I've aged a decade just reading TripAdvisor reviews. "Street food poisoning," "monsoon season hell," "scams abound," "cultural faux pas that will make someone's grandmother spontaneously combust." Great. Just great. Book the flight (after 3 anxiety attacks). Book the Lexi apartment (crossing fingers and praying it's as gorgeous as the photos and not… well, like that moldy hostel I once accidentally booked in Prague - shudder).
  • Packing Panic: Okay, this is where it gets real. Do I pack light and suffer (aka, not be able to Instagram every outfit)? Or do I pack EVERYTHING and pay extra for the luggage (and risk looking like a camel with too much baggage - both literally and figuratively)? I'm leaning towards the camel. Comfort before Insta-glamour, right? (Lies. All lies.)
  • Vaccines, Visas, and General Existential Dread: This feels like a marathon of paperwork and needles. My arm's still throbbing from the last round. But hey, at least I won't die of some tropical disease! Maybe. (Shuffles feet, looks shifty-eyed at own immune system)

The Grand Arrival - Hitting the Ground (Maybe) Running

  • Day 1: Hanoi - The Chaotic Embrace
    • Morning: Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi). The sheer, glorious chaos hits you like a warm, humid wave. Motorbikes everywhere! The air smells of exhaust fumes and something vaguely delicious. Find a pre-booked taxi (hopefully avoiding the "taxi mafia" everyone warned about) and pray for a skilled driver.
    • Afternoon: Finally arrive at the SKY 2 bedroom Lexington apartment. (Fingers and toes crossed it's as advertised!) Unpack (slowly, carefully). Drink the complimentary welcome water (is it safe?!). Take a deep breath and try to remember what normal life felt like.
    • Evening: Explore the Old Quarter. Get absolutely lost. Embrace the glorious, disorienting, sensory overload. Street food. Try a Banh Mi (hopefully without repercussions). Take a million photos of the ancient architecture, the bustling markets, the sheer life of the city. I fully expect to be overwhelmed, overstimulated, and possibly mildly terrified… but also incredibly exhilarated.
  • Day 2: Hanoi - The History Buff (and the caffeine addict)
    • Morning: Visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Embrace the tranquility of the lake (after I've downed about three expressos from a local cafe - gotta fuel this adventure somehow!).
    • Afternoon: History time! Visit the Temple of Literature (supposedly the oldest university in Vietnam, built in 1070). Try not to get too bogged down in the details… I'm all for history, but I have the attention span of a squirrel on Red Bull.
    • Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant. The important question: pho or bun cha? Decisions, decisions… (Probably both. Don't judge). Maybe a beer at a rooftop bar, overlooking the city. Reflect on the day, the smells, the sounds… and the fact that I actually made it here. (Pinch myself. Still here.)
  • Day 3: Hanoi - Street Food Galore
    • Morning: Dedicated to eating. I want to embrace the street food scene of Hanoi. I'm going to try everything I can find: pho, banh mi, spring rolls, bun cha, cha ca… the works! I'll probably end up with stomach issues, but hey, at least it'll be a memorable experience, right?
    • Afternoon: Cooking class. Learn how to make some of the delicious dishes I'm consuming. It will probably be a disaster (I'm not exactly a chef), but hey, at least I'll have something to laugh at.
    • Evening: Night market! Explore the stalls, buy souvenirs (mostly for myself), and soak up the atmosphere. Hopefully, I can avoid haggling and accidentally offending someone.

Venturing Out - Beyond Hanoi

  • Day 4-5: Ha Long Bay - The Emerald Escape (Maybe with seasickness)
    • Morning: Take a bus or a pre-arranged tour to Ha Long Bay. The scenic route, of course. The views should be spectacular (weather permitting).
    • Afternoon/Day: Cruise through Ha Long Bay. Limestone karsts, emerald waters, the works. Kayaking. Swimming (if you dare, given the… you know… stuff that might be in the water). Seafood for lunch (again, hopefully without repercussions). Pray to the seasickness gods that they leave me alone.
    • Evening: Sleep on the boat (hopefully not rocking too violently). Stargaze (if the sky cooperates). Reflect on the majesty of nature… while simultaneously battling the urge to hurl.
  • Day 6-7: Possibly Sapa (or maybe not… depends on the weather and my bravery levels)
    • Considerations: This is where it gets tricky. Sapa is beautiful, but the journey is long, potentially exhausting, and the weather can be… unpredictable. I might chicken out and just stay in Hanoi. (No shame!)
    • If Sapa: A trek through the rice terraces. Visit local villages. Learn about the cultures of the ethnic minorities. Gasp at the breathtaking scenery. Become hopelessly lost. Feel slightly intimidated by the steep terrain.
    • If No Sapa: Relax, shop, and eat. Explore the city more. Do some more research for the next part of the trip.

The Lexi-Adventure - The Home Stretch

  • Day 8-9: Return to Hanoi - Reflect, Refuel, and Repeat
    • Morning: After a potentially grueling journey back to Hanoi, collapse in the Lexi apartment. Order room service (because I'm tired and don't want to go out).
    • Afternoon: Do some serious souvenir shopping. Buy gifts for all the people I love (and a few more for myself - gotta find a balance, right?).
    • Evening: Farewell dinner. Choose a restaurant, probably a delicious one. Consider if I should be going to another part of the country or just stay longer in Hanoi.
  • Day 10: Departure - The Bitter(Sweet) End?
    • Morning: Pack. Curse the fact that I have so much more stuff than when I arrived. Say goodbye to the Lexi apartment (and hope it's available next time).
    • Afternoon: Head to the airport. Reflect on the trip: the good, the bad, the weird, and the wonderfully chaotic.
    • Evening: Fly home. Begin planning the next adventure – because the travel bug never truly disappears.
Escape to Paradise: Cozy Homestay near UiTM Puncak Alam (FREE WIFI!)

Book Now

SKY 2 bedroom Lexington Vietnam

Lexington Luxury: SKY Views in Vietnam - The Real Deal (or Not?) - FAQs You ACTUALLY Need!

Okay, spill the tea: Are those sky views *really* as insane as the brochure makes them out to be?

Alright, listen up. The brochure? Yeah, it's a *lie*. (Just kidding... mostly.) The views ARE impressive. I mean, *holy moly*, when you first walk in, you're like, "WHOA." Like, seriously. The first time I saw one, I practically choked on my overpriced airport coffee I was carrying. You get that immediate gut feeling of, 'This is it, I made it!'... until you realise you still owe the taxi driver. But yeah, city lights at night? Breathtaking. Sunrise? Utterly Instagrammable. HOWEVER... and this is a BIG however... it *depends*. Is construction going on next door? Hello, glorious orange scaffolding. Is it a hazy day? Well, hello, slightly blurred sky. One time… I swear… I saw a *giant* inflatable banana obstructing my view. (Okay, maybe it wasn’t *that* big, but the principle stands!). So yeah, stunning, but don't expect a perfect postcard every single second. It's reality, people. With all its imperfections.

What about the two bedrooms? Are they actually suitable for, like, more than one person? I’m thinking of coming with my sister… or *shudders*… my in-laws.

Okay, the bedrooms. This is where things get… interesting. They *technically* fit more than one person. My sister and I stayed in one once and it was fine - after a LOT of passive-aggressive air conditioning adjustments. But in-laws? Oh, honey, prepare for war. Seriously. I'm speaking from experience, here. Think claustrophobia, snoring battles, and passive aggressive notes left on the bathroom mirror about who used all the hot water. One time, the in-laws came, and they were BOTH snoring at the exact same frequency and their room connected to mine... I swear to god, the noise caused the chandelier to shake. Prepare for awkward mornings. Prepare for enforced politeness. Make sure they *REALLY* like each other. Otherwise, consider separate hotels. Just… trust me on this one. If they don't, consider the sofa bed in the living room. Just don't blame me when it breaks.

The "luxury" bit… What does that REALLY mean in Vietnam? Is it actually luxurious, or just 'slightly less basic than a hostel?'

‘Luxury’. Ah, the loaded word. Look, it's *relatively* luxurious. Think nice finishes, maybe a fancy coffee machine (that might or might not work – ALWAYS check the milk frother on arrival!), and hopefully, a decent shower. BUT. Don't expect the super-luxe you might find in, say, a Four Seasons. This is Vietnamese luxury. It's more… practical luxury. It is an experience, let's be real. It's that moment when you realize you *can* afford that nice Vietnamese coffee at the end of the week. It's the little things. Like, the AC is quiet (usually). The bed isn't made of concrete. The pool, hopefully not full of kids screaming at 6 AM. They try. They really do. But sometimes… the elevator is a bit… wonky; the towels still feel slightly rough, and the "luxury" breakfast consists of the same questionable scrambled eggs every single day. So, yes, better than a hostel? Absolutely. Fit for royalty? Maybe not quite, but hey, you're on vacation – let's roll with it.

Is it easy to get around from Lexington Luxury? Is it in a good location? I don't want to spend my whole vacation stuck in traffic!

Location, location, location, right? Well, it *can* be pretty good. It's usually in a decent spot, with access to taxis, Grab bikes (lifesaver!), and maybe even a dodgy bus route if you're feeling adventurous (or cheap). But traffic. Oh, the traffic. This is Vietnam, people. Traffic is basically a national sport. Factor in extra time for *everything*. That "10-minute taxi ride" could easily morph into 45 minutes of honking, scooter dodging, and existential dread. One time, I was trying to get to the airport, and a monsoon hit RIGHT when it was time to leave. I was stranded! Literally stranded. My Uber driver was giving me the side-eye for 20 minutes! So my advice? Plan your transport meticulously, embrace the chaos, and pack some good earplugs. And a book. And maybe a stress ball.

What about the amenities? Pool? Gym? Do they actually… work?

The amenities. Ah, the sweet, sweet lure of the pool and gym. Here's the deal: the pool is usually present. Whether it's overcrowded, freezing, and full of screaming children is a matter of luck. The gym? It *exists*. It might have a treadmill that's older than you are, and the weights… let's just say some of them have seen better days. But hey, it's there! I once saw a guy attempting a bicep curl with a dumbbell that looked like it was from the stone age. He took it REAL slow. Bless him. Sometimes the air con doesn't work. Sometimes the towels are in a weird state (again). Mostly, be prepared for a certain level of "wear and tear." Adjust your expectations accordingly. And bring your own towel, just in case. Always bring your own towel. You'll thank me later.

Is it worth the price? I don't want to blow my entire budget!

Worth the price? This is the million-dollar question, isn’t it? Look, "worth" is subjective. It depends on your budget, what you're looking for, and how much you value a (potentially) stunning view. Compared to Western prices, Lexington Luxury CAN be a relative bargain. You're paying, not just for a place to sleep, but for a *vibe*. That feeling of being somewhere... *different*. That said... do some price comparison! Look at similar hotels and apartments. Read reviews. And don't be afraid to haggle (within reason!). One time I found the SAME apartment on a different website for like, HALF the price. I was so angry! So my advice? DO YOUR RESEARCH. Be prepared to compromise. And if you're really on a budget, maybe consider a homestay. The experience is definitely worth something.

What's the Wi-Fi situation? Because, let's be real, Instagram is a priority.

The Wi-Fi. The bane of every modern traveller's existence. It's… usually okay. But don't bank on it being lightning-fast all the time. Expect the occasionalStay Scouter

SKY 2 bedroom Lexington Vietnam

SKY 2 bedroom Lexington Vietnam