
Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Tejvivaan India's Best Western Plus Experience
Okay, buckle up, buttercups! Because this ain’t just another hotel review; this is a full-blown Tejvivaan, Best Western Plus experience DECONSTRUCTION. We're talking dirty laundry (metaphorically speaking, of course – they’ve got amazing laundry service), hidden gems, and my completely unvarnished, caffeinated thoughts on this place. Get ready for the real deal.
Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Tejvivaan India's Best Western Plus Experience – MY HONEST TAKE (and why you might actually enjoy it)
First off, let’s get this straight: “Unbelievable Luxury.” That’s a bold claim, Best Western! And yeah, it's a Best Western Plus – so, you know… expectations set. But, honestly? Tejvivaan punches way above its weight class.
Accessibility – Let's Talk About Getting In (and Out, Gracefully)
Okay, so accessibility is HUGE for me (and should be for everyone). Tejvivaan scores some serious points here. They've got:
- Wheelchair Accessible: Check! Ramps, elevators (essential!), and generally, a layout that doesn't make you feel like you're navigating a medieval castle. HUGE win.
- Facilities for disabled guests: They really have thought of things. It's not just about getting in, but being comfortable. Good stuff.
- Elevator: Again, essential. No climbing stairs with a luggage full of souvenirs.
The Digital Realm – Conquering the Wi-Fi (and the Internet – thank god)
Listen, I NEED internet. Like, NEED it. Work, social media stalking (don't judge!), and, you know, actually functioning in the modern world. Tejvivaan delivered:
- Free Wi-Fi in all Rooms! Praise be! Seriously, crucial.
- Internet Access: Yessss!
- Internet [LAN]: For the old-schoolers and those who need a stable connection. Respect.
- Wi-Fi in Public Areas: Because sometimes, you just wanna lounge in the lobby with your phone.
- Internet Services: I'm assuming this covers things like printing, which I didn't need, but nice to know.
Okay, so I did have a slight hiccup with the Wi-Fi in my room at first. It kept dropping out, and I almost lost my MIND. But, after a quick call to reception (more on them later!), they reset something or other, and BOOM. Super-fast, reliable connection. So, a tiny blip, easily resolved.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax – Sauna, Oh My!
This is where Tejvivaan REALLY surprised me. For a Best Western, the amenities are on point.
Swimming Pool [outdoor] // Pool with view: The pool area is gorgeous! Seriously, Instagrammable. And I'm not even a pool person, but the view was stunning. Lots of space and sun loungers.
Fitness Center // Gym/fitness: Clean, well-equipped, and with enough equipment to keep you busy. I'm not a gym rat but it was there, and seemed decent.
Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom: Okay, this is where I went full-on "treat yo' self." The spa was… heavenly. I got a massage (more on that later), and the sauna was the perfect way to unwind after a long day of… well, doing nothing much.
Body Wrap, Body Scrub, Foot Bath, Massage: The message! Oh. My. God. I got the full works. The therapist was amazing – so professional, and the massage was perfect. It hurt at the first (in a good way, like a deep tissue massage should), but then it kind of melts you, and you felt you were in seventh heaven. I'm not exaggerating. Worth every penny. I'm still dreaming about that massage. Seriously, book a massage. DO IT.
Things to do: Well, you're in India! Aside from the hotel stuff, there's everything you can imagine to do. The concierge was helpful.
For the kids: I didn't take children, so can't really comment on that, but they have amenities and facilities aimed at families, which is a bonus if you have kids.
Cleanliness & Safety – Cleanliness is Next to… Deliciousness?
In the current climate (and, let's be honest, always), cleanliness is paramount:
- Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hygiene certification, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Rooms sanitized between stays, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Okay, so they're taking this seriously. Very seriously. I felt completely safe.
- Hand sanitizer, First aid kit: Basic, but important.
- Doctor/nurse on call: Reassuring.
- Room sanitization opt-out available: You can choose to have the daily cleaning routine, or go without. Up to you.
- Safe dining setup: More on that in a bit.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Feed Me, Seymour!
This is where the Best Western Plus really shines, and the kitchen team delivers!
- Restaurants, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant: Loads of options! Breakfast was a huge buffet, with everything you could possibly want. Both Western and Asian food choices made sure I ate something good every morning.
- A la carte in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant: Variety is the spice of life!
- Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Breakfast takeaway service: They didn't offer the full buffet on my last day because I had a very early flight, but provided a takeaway breakfast bag that was a lifesaver.
- Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop: Coffee was good! Crucial for me.
- Room service [24-hour]: Because sometimes, you just want pancakes at 3 am. Essential.
- Bar, Happy hour, Poolside bar: The bar staff knows their stuff, and happy hour… well, happy hour is always a good time.
My Experience: The Buffet Battle – My Love Affair With The Breakfast. (It’s a LONG Story)
Okay, so I love a good buffet. And the breakfast buffet at Tejvivaan? EPIC. I'm talking mountains of fresh fruit, pastries that practically melt in your mouth, made-to-order omelets, and… (deep breath)… the most incredible dosa. I swear, I ate like three every morning. It was SO good. And the service! The staff were efficient, friendly, and generally made you feel like royalty. One morning, I accidentally spilled my coffee EVERYWHERE (clumsy me!), and before I could even apologize, a staff member was there cleaning up, smiling and offering a fresh cup. That's service!
- Desserts in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Salad in restaurant: I didn't try all of these, but the desserts were good.
I did have one minor quibble, though. While the food was amazing, I sometimes found the dining area a bit busy. Not necessarily crowded, but there's a LOT going on, and sometimes it felt a little… chaotic. However, I think that's just part of the experience, and the food MORE than made up for it.
Services and Conveniences – The Little Things That Make a Difference
Tejvivaan really goes the extra mile with its services:
- Daily housekeeping: My room was always spotless.
- Concierge: Super helpful with recommendations, bookings, and generally making my life easier.
- Laundry service, Dry cleaning, Ironing service: They even do ironing! Pure bliss.
- Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange: Convenient.
- Business facilities: I didn't need the business facilities, but they're there if you do.
- Gift/souvenir shop: The perfect place to pick up last-minute presents.
- Air conditioning in public area: This is essential in India!
- Taxi service, Airport transfer, Car park [free of charge]: Convenient!
- Doorman, Security [24-hour]: Made me feel safe.
Available in all rooms:
I'm not going to list every single thing again, but the rooms were well-equipped, comfortable, and had everything you'd expect from a modern hotel.
Safety/Security – Not Just a Room, but a Fortress (a Stylish One)
I felt incredibly safe during my stay.
- CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Smoke alarms, Fire extinguisher, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour]: They take security very seriously.
- Smoke alarms: Always good to have.
For the Kids – Kid Friendly
I mentioned it earlier, but Tejvivaan has facilities aimed toward the younger ones
- Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids meal, Kids facilities: Which is a good option for family travellers
**Getting Around –
Luxury Viewpoint Condos: US Locations & Unbelievable Deals!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into my potential disaster/triumph trip to the Best Western Plus Tejvivaan in - well, India. This itinerary isn't just a list; it's a raw, unfiltered chronicle of a possibly-borderline-unhinged human’s journey. Hold my chai…
Day 1: Arrival & Overwhelming Orange – (Hopefully) Not Literally Overwhelming
7:00 AM (ish): Alarm clock. Ugh. The pre-trip jitters have officially kicked in. I've packed three outfits I know I'll regret, one pair of sensible walking shoes (bless my own foresight!), and enough anti-diarrheal medication to tranquilize a small elephant. Just in case.
8:00 AM: Airport chaos. Always. Finding a taxi in the labyrinthine departure zone. The driver's already trying to sell me something – probably a life-size, golden statue of myself. Resist the urge. (Mostly.)
11:00 AM (local time, give or take a few hours): Finally, at the Tejvivaan! The pictures online look gorgeous. Hopefully, the reality doesn't involve a leaky ceiling and a family of pigeons nesting in the AC unit. Also nervous about the heat, India is HOT.
12:00 PM: Check-in. Praying the hotel staff understands my broken Hindi. My phrasebook is currently being interrogated.
1:00 PM: Room reveal! Okay, it's…clean. Not quite the palatial suite I envisioned, but the AC is blasting, and that's a massive win.
2:00 PM: Lunch at the hotel restaurant. Immediately, I’m overwhelmed by the buffet. So. Much. Food. And the colors! Everything is vibrant. The aroma is heaven, but I'm already having a panic attack about accidentally ordering something that sets my mouth on fire. I end up playing it safe and eating some plain rice.
3:00 PM: Rest! Mandatory. I can feel the jet lag gnawing at my brain. The hotel is too quiet for my liking.
5:00 PM: Exploring the area immediately surrounding the hotel. A bit nervous. India is an adventure of sights, smells, sounds, and people. Taking me a bit to get used to it.
7:00 PM: Dinner: another buffet (sigh). Trying to sound like an expert on all of the food. I think I am successful.
Day 2: The Taj Mahal - Seriously, Did I Actually See That?! (And Did I Take Enough Photos?)
6:00 AM (or earlier, depending on the sunrise): The alarm is brutal, but the Taj Mahal awaits!
7:00 AM: The drive to the Taj Mahal. The bus is packed, and I'm squeezed between a giggling child and a woman who smells faintly of something I can't quite place. Intriguing.
9:00 AM: TAJ MAHAL. Holy. Crap. It's even more breathtaking in person. I'm talking actual tears. I mean, I knew it would be beautiful, but…wow. The sheer scale! The intricate detail! I could spend all day there.
9:30 AM-12:00 PM: The obligatory selfie-fest. I am ashamed of the amount of photos I take. I feel like an Instagram influencer and feel the shame wash over me.
12:00 PM: Lunch… It was good. I may have accidentally ordered something that was too spicy…
1:00 PM: A second visit! I walked more around. My feet hurt now.
3:00 PM: Return to the hotel. I took a nap.
6:00 PM: Dinner at the hotel (again). I'm getting used to the spice.
Day 3: Market Mayhem & Mango Madness
9:00 AM: Breakfast, followed by a moment of existential dread about how I’m going to survive another day of Indian heat.
10:00 AM: Hit the local market. Sensory overload is an understatement. The sheer volume of everything! The colors! The smells! The aggressive hawkers! I feel like a deer caught in headlights. I end up just desperately grabbing a bag of mangoes… I think.
12:00 PM: Mango break. Oh. My. God. The mangoes. I've died and gone to fruit heaven—pure, unadulterated sweetness. I may have spent the next hour just sitting on a bench, covered in mango juice, and grinning like an idiot.
1:00 PM Return to the hotel. I was so tired. I took a nap.
4:00 PM: I woke up.
6:00 PM: Dinner and rest.
Day 4: A Day off from the Hotel
9:00 AM: Wake up.
10:00 AM: Breakfast.
11:00 AM: Went to see the local sights. Had fun.
1:00 PM: Went out to eat. Good food.
3:00 PM: Back to the hotel.
5:00 PM: Rest and relax in the hotel.
7:00 PM: Dinner and sleep.
Day 5: Departure- A bittersweet Farewell
7:00 AM: A surprisingly early wake up. I feel a sadness to know it's nearly over.
10:00 AM: Head to the airport and start my trek back home.
Postscript:
I am going to miss India and the people. I hope I can return soon. I will never look at mangoes the same way ever again.
Ottawa's BEST Hotel Deal? Holiday Inn Express & Suites SHOCKING Price!

